Did you know that there are around 1 Billion Valentine’s Day cards exchanged across the world each year, making it the second largest card sending time of the year after Christmas?
The earliest card dates back to the 15th Century when The Duke of Orleans sent a Valentine’s Card to his wife while he was a prisoner in the Tower of London.
Alfred Tennyson wrote, “If I had a flower for every time I thought of you … I could walk through my garden forever.”
Albert Camus stated, “I know of only one duty, and that is to love.”
Irvine Orthodontics invites you to Share the Love with our Special Event starting today ~ Come in and Craft/Design/Create your very own special Valentine Card for a friend, family member or loved one to show them how much you care about them <3
We provide all the materials you need and we’ll mail them out for you for free!
Be sure to join us for this FUN office event going on now through Valentine’s Day!!
What?! Is that really a thing?
Yes it is & this treatment technique is available in office at Irvine Orthodontics now.
Dr. Abousheta is getting all the updates on InBrace.
Let’s break down the most frequently asked questions about InBrace!
* Is InBrace easy to get used to? Yes it takes few days but because of the innovative low profile it doesn’t take much to get used to.
* What are my appointments like? First appointment is the longest to get all the appliances on and then it is 15 minute appointments every 6 weeks after until the wire needs to be changed which is a 30 minute appointment.
* Are they uncomfortable? InBrace uses very light continuous forces that decrease discomfort and increase efficiency of tooth movement making your treatment as short, efficient and comfortable as possible.
We are one of the pioneers to use this technology and have patients in progress with treatment now!
Get your complimentary consultation with Dr. Tarek Abousheta or Dr. Bahar Ghafouri on this truly invisible option in our office today by calling (949) 786-7800 or submitting an online appointment request.
Happy week everyone!
Happy Tuesday from Irvine Orthodontics and Children’s Dentistry!
Did you know… many many years before our modern braces and innovative invisalign there was a history of Ortho treatment trials to lead us up to where we are today!
This week at Irvine Orthodontics and Children’s Dentistry we are sharing some fun history and orthodontic did you know fun facts.
See how many of these you knew before we listed them off…
DID YOU KNOW .. THE 411 ON FUN FACTS ABOUT ORTHODONTICS AND TREATMENT
- 4 million Americans are currently wearing braces.
- All orthodontists are trained dentists, but only 5% of dentists are also orthodontists.
- You can thank NASA for modern braces. They developed the alloy that is currently used to make braces.
- Braces are nearly 300 years old, but orthodontic devices can be traced back as far as ancient Egypt.
- Nearly 80% of Americans have had a cavity by age 17.
- Modern archwires are activated by your body heat. They are also reactivated after having a cold drink.
- Are you right handed? You probably chew your food on the right side of your mouth! Same goes for lefties.
- Ever wonder when The ideal time to begin treatment is? The best time to begin orthodontic treatment is at age 7, but most people don’t visit the orthodontist until late adolescence. There is no wrong time to visit!
- Retainers are just as important as braces. Teeth can shift and move so take care of them post treatment too.
- Our teeth shift forward throughout our lives, meaning that as we get older the front of our mouth looks more crowded.
Do you have a question about orthodontics or treatment? Maybe a fun fact to add to the list?
Email or call us!
Hope to see you in office soon!
Smile bright 🙂
Happy Tip Tuesday from Irvine Ortho….
Here is a helpful Irvine Ortho tip on why any time, any age, is the right time for invisalign or braces but more importantly… a straight aligned smile means a healthy bite too!
Watch our video here…
Do you have a need to correct previous treatment? Is it possible that you always wanted to correct your bite or smile but just never got around to it?!
It never too late for invisalign or braces for orthodontic treatment!
Call Irvine Orthodontics to make an appointment for your free consultation.
All ages welcome!
Drs. Tarek Abousheta, Wanda Claro, Bahar Ghafouri, and Ronald Jawor look forward to hearing from you!