Spring Break fun in Orange County
Spring Break is right around the corner.. There are so many beautiful places to travel to, but living in Orange County we have some of the funnest activities around and the most gorgeous weather in the world!
Here’s a list of our own Top 10 fun things to do in Orange County this Spring Break:
- Visit the Beach – Known as the California Riviera, Orange County has some of the most beautiful beaches in the entire world right in our own backyard. San Clemente, Dana Point, Laguna Beach, Corona del Mar, Newport Beach, Huntington Beach – any of these make an excellent choice for your Spring Break beach day – or better yet, visit a different beach each day! One of our current favorites and a local favorite for years is Table Rock Beach located in south Laguna Beach.
- Lido Marina Village – One of the cutest new additions to Newport Beach and the Balboa Peninsula, Lido Marina Village will indulge your inner designer, your artisan flair and your love for everything beach related from it’s adorable beach cottage style shops to it’s charming setting overlooking Newport Harbor. Make this is a must see on your list!
- Adventure Playground – If you have young kids who love to play and get super dirty, Adventure Playground is the place to be this Spring Break! Brought back to life from it’s heyday in the 80’s, this amazing playground exudes imagination and creativity, from it’s tree house, to the art wall, to it’s very own mud river – you and your kids will experience quite the adventure!
- Hiking through Crystal Cove State Park – Located off of Pacific Coast Highway between Laguna Beach and Corona del Mar, Crystal Cove State Park offers a wide variety of hiking trails with spectacular views of the Pacific Ocean and has access to many beautiful tide pools to visit! Get outside and soak in this breathtaking State Park with hiking trails that range from easy to expert. Follow up on your trailblazing with a meal from the Crystal Cove Shake Shack or The Beachcomber Cafe.
- Irvine Park Railroad – You could spend an entire day here. This beautiful park has a Zoo, Pony Rides, Horse Rentals, Train rides, picnic areas, hiking trails, bike rentals, Paddle boats, there are even friendly peacocks roaming the grounds! Every Tuesday there is even a Farmers Market from 9am -1pm.
- Balboa Island – Walk or bike along the beautiful bay front. Take the Balboa Ferry across the harbor to the Fun Zone. Rent a boat and cruise through the harbor. From charming shops to beautiful homes, this area has a lot to offer and has been a favorite for decades.
- Disneyland – How can we not put this down on our Top 10 list?! The name speaks for itself and this is definitely the place to be to have fun and get happy! If you don’t want to pay to enter the park, visit Downtown Disney and take plenty of photos or visit the nearby Anaheim Garden Walk!
- Knott’s Berry Farm – The Birthplace of the Boysenberry Festival each Spring, this fun amusement park offers thrilling adventures and even has a waterpark at Knott’s Soak City. If you’re in the mood for unique food and good entertainment, visit the Boysenberry Festival going on now until April 8th.
- Boomers Irvine – Miniature golf, Go Karts, arcade games, lazer tag, batting cages, amusement park rides, and even a water park! Boomers has it all! If you’re not worn out by the time you’re done visiting all the activities offered, go next door to and knock over some pins at Irvine Lanes Bowling Alley!
- Make an Appointment with your Orthodontist or Pediatric Dentist! – Spring Break is the perfect time to get all of your much needed appointments taken care of! All of us at Irvine Orthodontics & Children’s Dentistry would love to see you over the break – give us a call today to schedule your next appointment with Dr. Tarek Abousheta, Dr. Bahar Ghafouri, or if your child is in need of a dental check-up, Dr. Susan Do would love to see you! Call us at (949) 786-7800 or submit an online appointment request.
Whatever it is you’re up to this Spring Break, we wish you lots of good times and many fun memories in the making!!